Monday, December 31, 2007

Important Factors for Link Exchanging

Before deciding any Web/Link partner, you should analyze the following points to prevent the Link Spam.


* Pages where my links should live must be indexed by Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask.

* My link exchange partner domain should be at least 3 years old or must not be expiring before 3 years.

* Content relevance of the linking website to the content of my website.

* Link should not be placed on pages with which end with links or linkslist ot linklists .html,.php,asp,jsp, or so ever.

* My links should not have the "nofollow" attribute..

* The pages the links shall live should not have a noindex or nofollow meta tags.

* The pages the links shall live should not be disallowed in the site's robots.txt

* The pages my links shall live, should have maximimum 60% OBLs of the total links of the living page (including the internal links).

* Relevant keyword/ key phrases which is used in the anchor text of the links to the content of your page that the link points me.

* I would keep checking my links on those pages once in a while to make sure they appear in there, and if they have a well position or not.

* FFA websites no chance.

* Adult website no chance. Except if my site was an adults site.

* Link farms no chance.

No comments: